当前位置:希尼尔首页 > 双语新闻 >  科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球 (中英双语)

科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球(中英双语)

青岛希尼尔翻译公司(www.sinosenior.com.cn)整理发布2015-11-30

希尼尔翻译公司(www.sinosenior.com.cn)2015年11月30日了解到:今天科比在球员论坛正式宣布,本赛季结束后,他将退役。
  一代小飞侠在经历了20个光辉岁月后,写下了给篮球的一份深情告白。
  
  Dear Basketball,
  亲爱的篮球:
  From the moment
  从我第一次
  I started rolling my dad's tube socks
  穿上父亲的筒形短袜
  And shooting imaginary
  开始想象
  Game-winning shots
  自己置身于大西部论坛球馆
  In the Great Western Forum
  命中绝杀球时
  I knew one thing was real:
  我就清楚知道:
  I fell in love with you.
  我深深地爱上了你。
  A love so deep I gave you my all —
  一种深切的爱,我为你倾其所有——
  From my mind & body
  从我的思想和身体
  To my spirit & soul.
  到我的精神和灵魂。
  As a six-year-old boy
  六岁的我
  Deeply in love with you
  深深地爱着你
  I never saw the end of the tunnel.
  我从来没有看见过隧道的尽头。
  I only saw myself
  我只看到我自己
  Running out of one.
  用力朝尽头奔跑。
  And so I ran.
  所以我不停地奔跑。
  I ran up and down every court
  我在每一个球场上来回奔跑
  After every loose ball for you.
  为了你去追逐每一个地板球。
  You asked for my hustle
  你渴望我的拼抢
  I gave you my heart
  我把我的心交给你
  Because it came with so much more.
  因为你给我的更多更多。
  I played through the sweat and hurt
  我在球场流尽血汗、一身伤病
  Not because challenge called me
  并不是因为挑战呼唤我
  But because YOU called me.
  而是因为你呼唤我。
  I did everything for YOU
  我做的一切都是为了你
  Because that's what you do
  因为这正是你为我所做的
  When someone makes you feel as
  我们让彼此
  Alive as you've made me feel.
  感觉到生命力。
  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
  你给了一个六岁男孩他的湖人梦想
  And I'll always love you for it.
  为此我将永远爱你。
  But I can't love you obsessively for much longer.
  但是我无法再痴迷地爱你更久。
  This season is all I have left to give.
  这个赛季是我献给你的绝唱。
  My heart can take the pounding
  我的心脏能够承受打击
  My mind can handle the grind
  我的思想能够经受磨砺
  But my body knows it's time to say goodbye.
  但是我的身体知道是时候说再见了。
  And that's OK.
  这样也好。
  I'm ready to let you go.
  我已经准备好让你走。
  I want you to know now
  我希望现在让你知道
  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
  这样我们都可以尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。
  The good and the bad.
  无论好的坏的。
  We have given each other
  我们已经给了
  All that we have.
  对方各自的所有。
  And we both know, no matter what I do next
  我们都知道,无论下一步我做什么
  I'll always be that kid
  我将永远是那个孩子
  With the rolled up socks
  穿着卷起的袜子
  Garbage can in the corner
  垃圾桶在角落里
  :05 seconds on the clock
  倒数五秒
  Ball in my hands.
  球在我的手里。
  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
  5…4…3…2…1
  Love you always,
  永远爱你的,
  Kobe
  科比

青岛翻译公司

 

新闻部分来源于网络,,版权归作者或者来源机构所有,如果涉及任何版权方面的问题,请通知我们及时删除。